The company specialises in providing accounting, consultancy, training and audits for small companies and within the not-for-profit sector, including charities and/or within the HE and Schools Sectors. Examples include:
· training and guidance in accounting records and financial matters, including procurement;
· advice on business planning, forecasting and cash-flow management;
· guidance on risk management and appropriate governance structures;
· reviews of controls and processes to ensure they are robust, effective and efficient;
· expenditure and contract reviews to advise on potential efficiency savings;
· financial due diligence work to support potential new business opportunities;
· bespoke training workshops eg on setting up new companies, all aspects of finance and business plans for entrepreneurs;
· Independent examinations for Charities.
· Audits of Charities and small companies
Sempas Accountants Limited is registered to carry on audit work in the UK & Ireland by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Details about our audit registration can be viewed at https://find.icaew.com/ ICAEW registered number C005953881 .